top of page

Other Resources for Assistance

         (Services vary depending on county/agency.)


         (Serves 69 WI counties except Dane, Milwaukee and Racine)
         Critical Assistance Programs for rent, security deposits, mortgage, utilities, property tax


         (Serving Dane and Green Counties)
         Weatherization and home repairs


  • Options for Independent Living
    HOME Loan Program (deferred payment no interest loans - must be paid when property is sold)
    Accessibility modifications, general home repairs ($1K-$30K)
    For the disabled and/or elderly in Brown (outside Green Bay limits), Calumet, Door, Fond du Lac, Green Lake, Kewaunee, Manitowoc, Marinette, Marquette, Menominee, Oconto, Outagamie, Shawano, Sheboygan, Waupaca, Waushara and Winnebago Counties

         Help with overdue housing bills like mortgage payments, property taxes, utilities, and more.

        (Serving Brown, Calumet, Door, Fond du Lac, Kewaunee, Manitowoc, Marinette, Outagamie, Sheboygan, and

        Winnebago Counties)

        Housing program for those who are low to moderate income (LMI) - must own the land to qualify.

bottom of page